The beginning of every successful project begins with listening. The Architect must best understand the design problem and the client’s expectations to solve that problem. At this stage, the building users are the experts who have a clear and concise understanding of the problem at hand. It’s the Architect job to listen to the users and interpret that information. From there, the design process begins…
Now that the Architect understands the problem he could put his expert problem-solving abilities to use. Discussions will be held with the Client to help develop the project Scope of Work and review their project Budget and Schedule. The Architect will work with the Client through several design presentations, incorporating their comments throughout the process. The Architect’s creativity will inspire the Client’s dreams and expectations, resulting in a final design ready to be created.
In addition to design work, Steven T. Giampietro is passionate about the construction process and seeing the designed project come to life. Many firms only provide design services, however Mr. Giampietro is available to see your project through construction as your own personal Construction Manager. One of the many valuable benefits of this service is that Mr. Giampietro will oversee your construction project from beginning to end to ensure that the Client is not overpaying Contractors who are performing the work. For this Architect, ultimate satisfaction is witnessing the Client enjoying their newly designed space and seeing that the built project is truly a design solution.
Services We Provide
- New Construction
- Additions and Renovations
- Custom Designed Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Architectural Interior Design Upgrades - Fireplaces and Surrounds, CustomMillwork, Built-In Furniture Design and Custom Stair Design
- Deck, Patio and Outdoor Structures Design
- Finish Basement Design
- Construction Administration - The Architect will Advise the Owner during the Construction Process and work within the Owner/Architect/Contractor team to assist in achieving the desired project results.
- Construction Management - The Architect will act as Construction Manager as Adviser (CMA) to the Owner and Manage the construction process to deliver a completed project.
- Construction Estimates Review - Review of Contractor Construction Work Estimates for fair and reasonable pricing.